Public Relation Management
Public relations (PR) is the practice of managing the spread of information between an individual or an organization ( political party and the public)Public relation may include political party gaining exposure to their using topics of public interest and news items.
Public relation include works done for society by political party.
- Key roles are Political campaigns (strategies, tactics and tool pr vote)
- Effective role in public communication (through media)
- Publicity of ideas (agendas of party publicity, good will image)
- Educate voters (info through public relation)
- Image building
- Management of communication between politicians and public (smooth flow of communication)